We want everyone who visits the Feed The Hungry website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Feed The Hungry website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen the highest level, AAA as the target for the Feed The Hungry website.
Measures to support accessibility:
Feed The Hungry makes available an Accessible Version that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server to achieve on-going compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). Click this link for an Accessible Version of our website.
Additionally, we have taken the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Provide advanced Textise Accessibility Tools and Resources to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use for those of us with disabilities.
We monitor the Accessible Version of our website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Feed The Hungry website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch.
We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- email us at [email protected]
- call us on 1300005514
- get in touch at https://feedthehungry.org.au/contact-us/
This accessibility statement was generated on 14th March 2019 using Digital Accessibility Statement Generator, built by Textise.