What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the only infallible, inspired, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and that by His in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the eternal judgment of the just and the unjust.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- Feed The Hungry believes Christians have a biblical responsibility to respond to the injustice of world hunger with acts of kindness and mercy that glorify God and affirm His love for a hurting world (James 2:14-25, Acts 10, Mark 16:15-18, Galatians 3:28, Revelation 7:9)